New Zealand Red Stag Hunting Package for Two Hunters
- 3 full days of hunting
- Luxury Lodging
- Professional Hunting Staff
- Access to airline consolidators
- 3 crafted meals each day prepared by a private chef
- Beverages included, some alcohol
Interested in receiving a donation for your charity?
Hunting Package Includes:
- Professional Hunter and staff – 2×1 hunter to PH ratio
- 5-Days & 4-Nights with 3 Full hunting days with certified professional guide
- Hunting for top class trophy animals of highest quality, not cull or representative animals
- Pick up and drop off at Christchurch Airport
- Luxury lodging
- Rifle Hire and Ammunition
- Chef services including 3 meticulously prepared meals per day
- Beverages including alcohol within reason
- Maid services including laundry daily
- Field preparation of trophies
- Assistance with choosing a USDA Trophy Import Broker
- Assistance with choosing a USDA Taxidermist
- Assistance with having your trophies mounted in New Zealand
- Assistance with securing your U.S. Customs Form 4457.
- Access to our Airline Consolidators for discounted pricing.
Non-hunting activities available
The Hunting Season in New Zealand runs March 1st through the end of June for all antlered species including Red stag, Elk or Wapiti, Fallow deer, South Pacific Whitetail deer, Sika stag and Sambar stag.
Horned trophies such as Himalayan Tahr, Chamois, Arapawa ram, Feral goat and Wild boar are available year-round.
- Red Stag
- Himalayan Tahr
- Fallow Deer
- Arapawa Ram
- Feral Goat
- Waterfowl / Upland Game
- Elk or Wapiti
- South Pacific Whitetail Deer
- Sika Deer
- Sambar Stag
Each hunter is required to harvest a minimum of one SCI 375” Red stag, trophy fee not included. Additional trophy animals may be taken per the current trophy fee price list. Non-hunting observers may be added per price sheet. Non-hunters are welcome but may not take the place of hunters in this donation package. Additional hunters may be added per the current price schedule.
Each hunter will be required to submit a $2000 deposit toward their trophy fees to reserve their dates. The deposit goes 100% towards their trophy fee bill at the end of the hunt. Dates must be selected within 45 days of winning the auction.
Non-hunting activities are subject to availability based on dates, guides, and location. Please work with your representative to learn which options will be available to you and how to book them.
- Scenic Walks
- Sporting Clays
- Spa Treatments
- Heli Biking
- Heli Hike
- Heli Glacier
- Horse Riding
- Jet Boating
- Sky Diving
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Wine Tour
- Scenic drives
- Shopping Trips
- Whale Watching
- Dolphin Swim
The wholesale cost and minimum bid on this hunt is $1,000. Retail price for hunt for two hunters is $6,000. This is a 100% donation. Although we recommend a $1,000 minimum bid, the fundraiser keeps 100% of all funds raised. Example, your fundraiser sells this hunt at auction for $3,000. Fundraiser keeps $3,000 profit and notifies Charity Safaris within 7-days of the winners contact information with our Auction Completion Form. There is no cost or obligation to the fundraiser if the New Zealand hunting trip doesn’t sell.
Note: Charity may sell up to four (4) of these trips during the same auction.
Charity Safaris is a full-service hunting booking agency. We will work with the auction winner extensively before and after the hunt to make sure everything goes smoothly. This includes pre-trip planning. This New Zealand Hunting trip is valid for two (2) hunters for the current season or following two seasons. (i.e. 2020, 2021 or 2022 season). All auction winners and any observers must sign a liability waiver. Due to the fluid nature of international hunting, Charity Safaris reserves the right to revise our program at any time without prior notice. This includes hunts sold at auction where we subsequently determine that the featured outfitter(s) no longer meet our performance standards. In those cases, an alternate hunt of equal or greater value will be substituted as deemed appropriate at that time to ensure a quality hunt for your members. This donation is transferable to a friend or family member within the 60-day redemption period. A minimum of one hunter is required. Additional hunters may be added at current prices. The purchaser of this auction agrees to the terms & conditions of Charity Safaris.