Argentina Big Game Hunting Package for Two Hunters (100% Donation)
- 3 Full days of hunting
- Luxury Lodging
- Professional Hunting Staff
- Access to airline consolidators
- Enjoy gourmet Argentine cuisine with 3 artfully created meals per day
- Beverages included, some alcohol
Interested in receiving a donation for your charity?
Each Custom Argentina Hunting Safari Includes:
- 2×1 Argentine Guide to hunter ratio
- 3 full hunting days with guide
- All the transport in the hunting area
- Hunting for SCI Trophy Class animals, not representative animals or culls
- Exclusive Luxury lodging at Estancia Chischaca outside of San Luis, Argentina
- Assistance with choosing a USDA Certified Trophy Import Broker
- Assistance with choosing a USDA Certified Taxidermist (only if necessary)
- Assistance with Buenos Aires Meet & Greet, Hotels, Tango Dinners, etc.
- Assistance with securing your U.S. Customs Form 4457 (without leaving your home)
- Access to our Airline Consolidators for discounted airline pricing
- 3 meticulously prepared Argentinian meals per day
- Wine and beer in moderation
- Field preparation of trophies
- Round trip transportation from San Luis Airport
The Big Game Hunting Season in Argentina runs March 1st through the end of June for all antlered species including Red stag, Fallow deer and Axis deer.
Horned trophies such as Water Buffalo, Blackbuck, Mouflon, Jacobs 4-Horn ram, Feral goats and Wild boar are available year-round.
- Red Stag
- Fallow Stag
- Axis Deer
- Water Buffalo
- Jacobs 4-Horn ram
- Feral Goat
- Wild boar
Each hunter is required to harvest a minimum of two animals of their choice. Additional trophy animals may be taken per the current trophy fee price list. Non-hunting observers may be added per price sheet. Non-hunters are welcome but may not take the place of hunters in this donation package. Additional hunters may be added per the current price schedule.
The wholesale cost and minimum bid on this hunt is $1,000. Retail price for hunt for two hunters is $3,600. This is a 100% donation. Although we recommend a $1,000 minimum bid, the fundraiser keeps 100% of all funds raised. Example, your fundraiser sells this hunt at auction for $3,000. Fundraiser keeps $3,000 profit and notifies Charity Safaris within 7-days of the winners contact information with our Auction Completion Form. There is no cost or obligation to the fundraiser if the Argentina hunting trip doesn’t sell.
Note: Charity may sell up to four (4) of these trips during the same auction.
Global Sporting Safaris is a full-service hunting booking agency. We will work with the auction winner extensively before and after the hunt to make sure everything goes smoothly. This includes pre-trip planning. This Argentina Big Game Hunting trip is valid for two (2) hunters for the current season or following two seasons. (i.e. 2020, 2021 or 2022 season). All auction winners and any observers must sign a liability waiver. Due to the fluid nature of international hunting, Global Sporting Safaris reserves the right to revise our program at any time without prior notice. This includes hunts sold at auction where we subsequently determine that the featured outfitter(s) no longer meet our performance standards. In those cases, an alternate hunt of equal or greater value will be substituted as deemed appropriate at that time to ensure a quality hunt for your members. This donation is transferable to a friend or family member within the 60-day redemption period. A minimum of one hunter is required. Additional hunters may be added at current prices. The purchaser of this auction agrees to the terms & conditions of Global Sporting Safaris, Inc.