Alaska Trout & Salmon Fishing the Aniak River
The Aniak offers up its 11 species (when the Pink Salmon are in). Depending on the week of your stay, there will be between 7 and 10 species of fish for your angling pleasure.
Nicely-appointed cabins both at Lodge & Trout Camp – based on double occupancy. Private restroom per Cabin with shower/flushable toilet/lavatory.
Mouthwatering meals/hor d’oeuvres prepared by our Gourmet Chef and “welcoming” lunch and beverage upon arrival. Shore Lunches (when possible). Unlimited Non-Alcoholic Beverages. Week-ending dinner feast!
Interested in receiving a donation for your charity?
The Aniak River is one of the most unique and technical rivers in the world. From the time you begin your Aniak River fishing adventure until the time you arrive back the following week in preparation of returning home, you will have fished 75 miles of the Aniak River – 35 miles up and 35 miles back.
The Aniak offers up its 11 species (when the Pink Salmon are in). Depending on the week of your stay, there will be between 7 and 10 species of fish for your angling pleasure. Aniak’s mother river, the Kuskokwim, boasts the largest Chum Salmon and Silver Salmon run and the 2nd largest King Salmon run of any river in Alaska.
OUR FISH EAT MICE! That’s right – Your Aniak River Adventure at Aniak River Lodge holds the title of one of two top “trout mousing rivers in Alaska and one that is favored around the globe! The Aniak and its tributaries have an incredibly healthy and unpressured Leopard Rainbow Trout population. At this time, WE ARE THE ONLY MAJOR OUTFITTER on this river.
When is the best time catching giant Leopard Rainbows on mice patterns? The answer is actually any week we are open. However, the months of June, July and early August show off the river’s “mousing specialty” and it certainly separates our Aniak River Adventure from other operations in Alaska.
Alaska is truly “The Last Wilderness Frontier” and the Aniak River is its hidden treasure boasting its bounty – season after season.
Trip Package Inclusives:
- Complimentary flies (and evening fly-tying gatherings as time permits)
- Alaska Fishing License and King Salmon Stamp
- Airport pickup with our English-speaking staff
- Ground transports to and from Aniak, Alaska airport
- Nicely-appointed cabins both at Lodge & Trout Camp – based on double occupancy
- Private restroom per Cabin with shower/flushable toilet/lavatory
- Mouthwatering meals/hor d’oeuvres prepared by our Gourmet Chef and “welcoming” lunch and beverage upon arrival
- Shore Lunches (when possible)
- Unlimited Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Week-ending dinner feast
- Daily Maid Service
- Guided fishing with our knowledgeable and Coast Guard certified Guides (two anglers per boat)
- Guide-operated jet boats
- Lodging itinerary subject to change due to weather conditions, or other, to enhance your fishing experience
Trip Package Exclusions:
- Airfare arriving, and departing, Aniak, Alaska
- Gratuities for the Guides and Staff
- Hotel and meals in Anchorage (night prior to arriving Aniak and possibly on return depending upon your connection)
- Alcoholic Beverages (Aniak is a damp town – please feel free to bring your own)
- Travel Insurance
- Fishing Equipment Gear
- Personal Fishing Apparel
- Recommended Tip Schedule – 13% (+) of regularly published trip price. (Anglers Discretion)
The Alaska Fishing Season on the Aniak Rivers runs from late June through mid-September. Our Alaska fishing trips run Saturday through Saturday.
Late June through late July, expect to see King, Chum, Sockeye & Pink Salmon, Leopard Rainbow Trout, Arctic Char, Grayling, Dolly Varden, Northern Pike and Sheefish.
August through September expect to see Silver (Coho) Salmon, Leopard Rainbow Trout, Arctic Char, Grayling, Dolly Varden, Northern Pike and Sheefish.
All fisherman must be in possession of an Alaska Fishing License and King Salmon Stamp.
This remote camp is primarily a fishing camp, therefor there are no observer activities.
The wholesale cost and minimum on this hunt is $6,495.00. Retail price for this type of hunt can range upwards of $7,500. Fundraiser keeps any amount over the minimum bid. Example, your fundraiser sells this hunt at auction for $7,100.00. Fundraiser keeps $605.00 profit and sends Charity Safaris $6,495.00 within 7-10 days after auction is over.
Note: Charity may sell up to two (2) of these Alaska Fishing trips during the same auction. There is no cost to the charity to list this hunt for auction. If this hunt does not sell, there is zero obligation to the fundraising event.
Charity Safaris will work with the auction winner extensively before and after the trip to make sure everything goes smoothly. This includes pre-trip planning. This Aniak River Alaska trip over Hounds is valid for one (1) hunter for the current season or following season.